Last year in an effort to shake things up a bit I challenged myself to do 5 new things in DC before my 25th birthday. It was a success and I had so much fun exploring my city in a new way.
Just one year later I’d like to think that there’s lots of new things I’ve done in DC but the reality is that there is so much in this city that I’ve yet to experience. In a recent conversation over lunch with some co-workers I realized that there some things that I absolutely have to experience in this city, especially before the big move!
Without further ado, I present my DC Bucket List (and welcome additional suggestions!)
- watch the sun set from the back of the Lincoln Memorial
explore the National Gallery of Art(did it on Sunday!)
- bottomless brunch at Masa 14 and Agora
- explored the C&O Canal
- Screen on the Green
- a tour of the Capitol
- tour the National Cathedral
- paddle boat on the Tidal Basin
- attend a show / event at the Kennedy Center
What else am I missing?!